Monday, July 18, 2011

A special thank you to my inspiration...

With my first ever blog post I would like to thank the most inspirational figure in my life, my girlfriend Tanya.  I have so many creative thoughts in my head that I just allow to float away into the ether.  I often fantasize about putting them down on "paper" in some form or another, but I never actually do.  

Tonight I watched her create a blog for her business with such ease and finesse that it motivated me to do the same.  She is an amazing woman in every way imaginable.  She is a teacher first and foremost, but that is just the beginning of her impact on all those around her.  After gaining the love and respect of both her students and their parents she then branched out into the world of teaching Zumba at a local gym.  Working hard everyday at these two mammoth pursuits would be enough to drive most normal people to the edge of their sanity.  Not Tanya, she then embarked on her most amazing journey yet.  She started a Photography business in her spare time.  This studio grows by leaps and bounds every day.  


The pride I feel watching her achieve greatness in everything she attempts is almost overwhelming at times.  It makes me fight the doubt inside of me, and takes away the notion of impossible.  So in closing, thank you Tanya, I hope my stupid little blog can grow into something as beautiful and powerful as the world you create around you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment