Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Bunch of Cool Stuff I Plan To Buy.




I'm a huge fan of funny, or unique shirts and products.  So this quick article is about some of the cool things I have found.  The first thing is a shirt that is my absolute favorite.  If you are a fan of South Park, you will recognize it immediately.

Do You Like Fishsticks? t-shirts
 This shirt is obviously from the famous Kanye West episode. Everyone gets the joke except for Kanye.  "Do you like fishsticks?" You do? Well then you are a gay fish. If you haven't seen it before, watch it below.  I actually have the Gay Fish song on my Ipod. Warning: This is the explicit version, with cursing, including the F word.


In keeping with the South Park theme.  Here is a shirt from another one of my favorite episodes.  The one when Cartman is out exterminating hippies.  Look out people, there may be a Hippie Drum Circle in your attic.

I'm Afraid You Might Have Hippies t-shirts
 Here is a sample of Cartman on the hunt if you haven't seen it.  Still pictures with Cartman audio, he is fantastic.
 I also found some Deadliest Catch shirts.  That is one of my other favorite shows.  I was pretty bummed out when Captain Phil passed away recently.  He seemed like a genuine guy.  I have to get the one on the bottom for my good friend Abby.  When she gets in a bad mood we call her Crabby Abby.

LIfe Preserver Crab

Little Crabby

Of course, anyone who knows me, understands my obsession with weather.  And another great show is Storm Chasers on Discovery.  I like this shirt because the T.I.V. is a badass vehicle.  As you may know T.I.V. stands for Tornado Intercept Vehicle.  It is a monster made of thick metal, and is designed to stop directly in the path of an oncoming tornado.
My Other Car Is A T.I.V.
http://www.zazzle.com/stormchasers?rf=238330944184630148


And of course, who doesn't love Shark Week on the Discovery Channel?
Shark Bubbles

Finally, Tanya despises my taste in clothing.  Especially shoes.  We went to Monroeville once, and I wanted a pair of black leather shoes that had yellow scissor logos on the side.  They were awesome.  So this one is for you Tan, these shoes look cool as hell.

Koi Shinto shoes
http://www.zazzle.com/artsprojekt/new?rf=238330944184630148





No comments:

Post a Comment